Thursday, September 10, 2009

Grateful


Here's a quick and easy card! The panel of Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper was made using the Top Note die with the Big Shot. I ran it through once to create the usual top note. But then I turned it 90 degrees and ran it through again, this time resulting in a decorative square. (You could actually run it through a third time, this time turning it 45 degrees, if you wanted something more circular.) The color is very subtle but I stamped the Upsy Daisy image with Crushed Curry and then gently colored the flower tips with a Pumpkin Pie marker. I also used a scrap of the designer series paper to stamp the sentiment, which was punched out with the fabulous new modern label punch.

Just a note: I won't be posted again until next week...I have a crazy busy weekend in store! I'm heading to a Stampin' Up! regional conference in Cincinnati on Friday and the rest of my weekend is a big fundraiser (part of my day-job work!). So I'll see you next week! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Falling Leaves
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper, Big Shot, Top Note die, modern label punch, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Love this card!!!

Kathy W said...

great tip on big shot- definately will play with that

Lynn Put said...

Beautiful card Marilyn! Awesome tip on creating the square label using the Top Note die, I'm going to have to give that a try!
Hope your having fun at the SU conference!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin