Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shoebox swap goodies!

My fabulous upline, Sherrie Thomas, hosted a downline event this afternoon featuring a shoebox swap using stamps from the new Idea Book & Catalog or the Holiday Mini Catalog (available September 1st). As usual with our group events, I came home with fabulous new card samples! Here are just a few of the beauties I acquired...




Are you jealous now?? :-) Well, if you become a demonstrator under me, you, too, can attend these events and enjoy amazing projects like this. Our group truly is FABULOUS!! And if you sign up before August 31st, you can take advantage of the mini starter kit promotion for only $85! Just visit my Stampin' Up! website and click on "start your own business." To sign up online, you'll need my password (dimensionals) and a credit card. That's it - easy peasy! So, what are you waiting for??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin