Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rockin' birthday


I made another rocker card, this time for a birthday party tomorrow night. My son liked the last card I made with the Extreme Guitar and Extreme Elements stamp sets, so I changed things up just a bit - new colors, slightly different layout. Sorry for the bad photo - it's hard to take a good photo at night! My son wanted me to surprise him with the color combo, and he liked what I picked out.

And to brag just a bit, here's my little man heading off to fifth grade this morning! This is his new favorite shirt - it says "chicks dig pink"! And we paired it with his camo shorts because his classroom theme is army.



Stamps: Extreme Guitar, Extreme Elements
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Versamark
Accessories: black embossing powder, heat tool, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

I love both of your rockin' cards! And I think it's awesome that your son will wear pink.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin