Monday, August 24, 2009

Pumpkin preview


I don't typically make a lot of Halloween cards, so I only have one Halloween stamp set - Batty for You (which I LOVE). I thought the naked tree from Season of Friendship would lend itself well to a Halloween card, so I stamped it along with a pumpkin from the center of a Batty for You stamp. I sponged most of the cardstock on this one with the exception of the Whisper White panel. To complete the card, I reached once again for my trusty Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

Cute, huh?? (yes, I'm begging for validation!)


Stamps: Season of Friendship, Batty for You, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Accessories: Cast-a-spell designer series paper, modern label punch, black brads, sponges, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

way to be creative using tree and then just pumpkin part from batty for you

Anonymous said...

VERY cute!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin