Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stamping Friends

Fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator and blogger Sara from across the Atlantic (she's in the UK) was kind enough to recently bestow the Friends Award on me. She is an awesome crafter and very sweet to comment on so many of my creations, so THANK YOU SARA!


As a recipient of the Friends Award, I've been asked to pass it along to five blogging friends. So in the spirit of this special award, I'm choosing the following bloggers to reach out to in friendship. Please visit these ladies' blogs - you'll be in for a wonderful treat!

Jennifer O. - Stamping Nurse
Jana E. - Stamp on This
Kathy W. - Kraftin' with Kathy
Marie M. - From Combat Boots to Rubber Stamps
Traci G. - Inkin' Up the Dog


I hope everyone is having a great day!! :-)

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

so nice, thank you love visiting my friend she has so many good ideas.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin