Monday, February 23, 2009

Lots of Texture

I'm having so much fun playing with the new texturz plates for the Big Shot machine! To add even more dimension to Stampin' Up!'s textured cardstock, I ran it through with a texturz plate and LOVE the result!

(In case you can't tell, it's the Riding Hood Red piece that is textured.) The color combo for this card came from some scraps that ended up on my craft table. I used a Not Quite Navy marker to color just the corner flourish of one of the stamps from the Sale-a-Bration "Yummy" stamp set. Then I stamped it again with Riding Hood Red ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and trimmed it so it has a different look. It felt like it was still missing something so I added a Riding Hood Red button and that seemed to top it off nicely.

Hope you like it!!


Stamps: Yummy
Cardstock: Kraft, Not Quite Nay, textured Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: corner rounder, Button Bouquet, Big Shot, Harlequin texturz plate, glue dots, scallop edge punch, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

nice work, I like the use of it as a panel strip and the button touch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin