Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spring Swap

For a spring-themed card swap with some other local Stampin' Up! demonstrators, I made a card with pastel colors and flowers. This project was great for re-directing my thoughts from the cold winter weather for a little while.

I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo, but on the Barely Banana layer, I used the Harlequin texturz plate with my Big Shot machine. It adds some nice dimension to the project without adding bulk. I can't wait to see what other springtime goodies the other demonstrators created!

Stamps: Garden Greetings, Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Ink: hful Blue, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Big Shot, Backgrounds 1 texturz plates, Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon, small oval punch, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

love the spring time theme, so sick of winter- it so cheery!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin