Monday, February 4, 2008

Sale-a-Bration Stamp Camp

I've been under the weather for the past few days so I haven't had an opportunity to update my blog. But I'm starting to feel better and have a card sample to share with you.

This card is one of 20 that you can make at the Sale-a-Bration Stamp Camp on March 1st. A group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators are working together on a big stamp camp for our customers. There are cards w/ envelopes for all occasions and there will be door prizes and more! You can attend the morning session (9:00 to noon) or the afternoon session (1:00 to 4:00). The fee is $30 and $10 of that can be applied to a $30+ order placed the day of the event. This is one event you don't want to miss so call or email me to reserve your spot!

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

good luck sounds like fun, great card design

StampwithBernie said...

I really like that you have used "the rest of the set". So often, I only use the main images.
Bernie-SCS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin