Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finding inspiration

I can't believe an entire week got away from me! Since my last post on 2/13, I've actually been quite productive, but you wouldn't know it to look at my blog! I've been finding so much inspiration from other blogs and having fun using those ideas to create some new projects. This card was inspired by a blog, but for the life of me, I can't remember whose!! So to that blogger, I apologize! I had fun using lots of accessories with minimal stamping. And I love how the Soft Sky cardstock really makes the Fall Flowers designer series paper pop!

Stamps: Warm Words
Cardstock: Soft Sky
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Fall Flowers designer series paper, Flower Fusion, white taffeta ribbon, silver brads, scallop circle punch, white embossing powder, heat tool, stampin' dimensionals

12 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the card. Great layout and simple.

Anonymous said...

Great card Marilyn. I like the white embossed sentiment, very classy.

Debbi said...

Fab! I love the simplicity! I love the scallop punch with the flowers!! Gonna' have to try that!

Kathy W said...

great card and hardly no stamping, would be great card to demo!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very pretty! I love this paper!

Anonymous said...

great color combo!

Trini said...

Great Card, Very Elegant!

Stephanie (sluman) said...

Very pretty!

Robin said...

gorgeous card!

Vickie said...

Very pretty card!

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

I love the layout. It's simple but really cute. That's me...well, just the simple part!!

Sandi Berg said...

How cute! I love the idea of using designer paper for the scallop!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin