Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's coming soon!

Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Mini Catalog offers some fabulous new stamp sets and accessories! As a demonstrator, I can pre-order products from the mini catalog and my pre-order came in yesterday. I'm having so much fun playing with my new goodies. Here's a quick card I whipped up to showcase a new stamp set and some accessories.


The love the color combo in the Summer Picnic designer series paper. In the dull grey days of winter, the bright colors call out to me. I'm a sucker for flowers so the new Die-Cut Blooms were a must-have! These flowers come in four colors - Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red - and are cut from textured cardstock! What a quick and easy way to add a little something special to your project :-)

You can purchase items from the Occasions Mini starting on March 1st. My customers will receive the mini catalog in the mail sometime after the 15th of the month. I hope you enjoy these new products as much as I do!

Stamps: Tart & Tangy
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, Die-Cut Blooms, stampin' dimensionals, Summer Picnic designer series paper, Old Olive poly-twill ribbon

5 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

This turned out great, Marilyn! Welcome to the gang.

Stampin Mindy said...

The more I see these fruit sets the more I like them. I want to try them doing the scratch in sniff tech.

Anonymous said...

so cute-mine arrived yesterday and I cannoy wait to play!

Jennifer said...

I love that strawberry and the color combo is great!

Anonymous said...

This so awesome. That strawberry is just so stinkin cute. TFS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin