Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I challenge you!

If you're stuck with the same card layouts, the perfect solution is participating in a Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge! Every week, a new
sketch is posted to get your creative juices flowing. Here's the most
recent sketch:



And here's my card:
The sketches just provide you with a basic template and then you can start making it your own. And there are other kinds of challenges at Splitcoast so check it out and start challenging yourself!
Stamps: Time Well Spnt
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Basic Grey
Accessories: Three for You punch, sponges, white gel pen, stampin' dimensionals, silver brads

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

I agree, I love doing challenges to get my juices flowing!

Anonymous said...

I love the challenges too! I can never seem to find the time to do them lately, though! I'll try to do one tomorrow! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin