Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More last chances

I'm back with some more cards from my All Occasion Stamp-a-Stacks this month. They showcase some of the soon-to-be retired stamps when the new Idea Book & Catalog debuts later this week.

This first card was inspired by a one I received in a local swap. I switched things up by changing the colors - inspired by the fabulous color coach and done!



And this card is perfect for so many occasions - birthday, good luck, congratulations...
I tried to keep it gender neutral so it's very versatile.


I think this rocker is one stamp that I won't be parting with when it retires on July 1st. It's definitely a keeper so get yours before it's gone!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


{{rock}}
Stamps: Extreme Guitar, Extreme Elements
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
Accessories: postage stamp punch, rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals

{{thanks}}
Stamps: Pick a Petal, Thanks Kindly
Cardstock: Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Peach Parfait, Early Espresso
Accessories: Real Red satin ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin