Monday, June 13, 2011

Anchors Away!

Hiddy ho! Once again, I've fallen behind on blogging. It's been a busy month, adjusting to my son's summer schedule, starting up a Big Shot Club and prepping for a class this weekend! But I have a card to share featuring new products from the Summer Mini Catalog.


I hear so many people say that masculine cards are challenging but the "Sail Away" stamp set offers a nice option. I stamped the image with Stazon ink on neutral cardstock and colored it in using a blender pen. Then I tore one corner of the cardstock and sponged the edges. Creating a distressed background was easy with the soon-to-be-retired "Sanded" stamp. A sentiment (from "Best Dad Ever" set) at the bottom and some string tied around the top and done!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Sail Away, Best Dad Ever, Sanded
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Stazon Black, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: blender pen, silver brads, paper piercer, sponges, string

2 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the way you've colored the image!

Sherrie said...

Beautiful card, Marilyn! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin