Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blissful

I'm back with another card featuring the fabulous Sale-a-Bration "Bliss" stamp set. The flourish image is perfect for creating a custom background.

I love the clean, fresh color combo of Pear Pizzazz and Tempting Turquoise! To soften the flourish image on the panel, I stamped it off once on scrap paper. Then the sentiment stamped over it didn't compete with the full intensity of the Pear Pizzazz.

I have some fun projects to share from my stamp club, so be sure to check back :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: Bliss, Because I Care
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz stitched poly ribbon, rhinestone jewels, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin