Saturday, March 26, 2011

Birthday Flowers

I had a great time this morning at a private stamp-a-stack. It's so much fun to see people get excited about my cards, and helping new stampers is especially enjoyable for me! The girls made 10 cards -2 of 5 designs - and personalized their envelopes as well. I'll be sharing my projects over the next few days, so be sure to check back!


The first card features a very girly color combo: Regal Rose and Pear Pizzazz. The floral images are from a Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Sweet Summer (FREE with a $50 order!). Using my favorite embossing folder, Vintage Wallpaper, adds some elegant dimension to the card. While it was designed as a birthday card, it could easily become a thinking of you or get well or thank you card.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Sweet Summer, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the layout and the embossing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin