Sunday, March 13, 2011

Being You

Today's card features a fun color combination straight from the Color Coach (121620, $14.95): Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise. I don't know that I would have put these colors together, but they create such a funky vibe!


The "Bold Blossom" stamp set (123232 wood-mount $12.95 or 122232 clear-mount $9.95) in the Occasions Mini Catalog has nice, simple images. They're perfect for so many occasions...birthday, thanks, thinking of you, get well, etc. So I can see it becoming my "go to" set very often!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Bold Blossom
Cardstock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, rhinestone brads, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

like the funky card!

Jana O'Brien said...

I'll have to give this combo a try. Love the turquoise rhinestone in the flower center!

laurie said...

That is a different combo...I like it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin