Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Valentine Alternative

I have another Valentine-y card to share with you today!

If you don't own any Valentine's Day stamps, don't fret! There are other ways to create something appropriate. For today's card, I dusted off my "Season of Friendship" stamp set and punched some hearts from the beautiful new glimmer paper. The "grass" along the bottom was created by simply tearing cardstock. And I left off the sentiment so I can decide later whether to make it a Valentine's Day or an anniversary card.

I hope this inspires you to find alternative ways to create your Valentines this year!
Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Season of Friendship
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Accessories: glimmer paper, small heart punch, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin