Sunday, January 23, 2011

Spoil Yourself!

I thought I'd take a little detour from the Sale-a-Bration projects and show you how get more mileage from the Build a Cupcake punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog.


How about a triple-decker ice cream cone to bring a smile to a friend's face?? Using the icing part of the punch, you can create your own ice cream creations. And Stampin' Up!'s Square Lattice embossing folder is perfect for creating ice cream cones!

As I was looking for a sentiment, I came across "spoil yourself today" from the new Bring on the Cake stamp set. How perfect is that?? I love when a project comes together so easily!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1-3/4" circle punch, extra large scallop circle punch, build a cupcake punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, filigree brads, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! I love how you did the ice cream on top!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin