Sunday, January 2, 2011

Butterfly Thanks

Hello and Happy New Year! I hope 2011 is off to a great start for you. I'm very excited that my birthday card stamp-a-stack classes this month are sold out! And I'm on a countdown to my big Caribbean cruise in February!

For today's card, I broke out my Big Shot (do you have one yet?!). I absolutely love the Beautiful Wings embosslit. How cool is it that with a few cranks of the handle, you can not only emboss but also die cut 5 fabulous butterflies?! I used the largest butterfly on this card. And I love the warmth of this color pairing - Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede.

I hope you like it and t
hanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Beautiful Wings embosslit, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Sharon Graham said...

Love the clean but textured look of this card (does that make sense?).

Jana O'Brien said...

Just gorgeous! I haven't tried this color combo yet, but it's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin