Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Personal challenge


I had some leftover pre-cut cardstock from a class I did last month, so I challenged myself to create something new using the same pieces. Another clean and simple design that helps to showcase this new Patterned Pine stamp set. While the original card was designed as a thank you card, I thought the colors translated perfectly into a Christmas card. If you find yourself with leftovers, I challenge you to try to re-purpose them into a new card!

I'd like to leave you with a fabulous fall photo I shot over the weekend in my backyard. I LOVE Autumn - it's hands-down my favorite season. Watching the leaves change color is such a wonderful reminder of the beauty of nature. This is one of our maple trees and I love its transitional colors.



Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~



Stamps: Patterned Pines
Cardstock: Real Red, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Accessories: red gingham ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin