Sunday, October 18, 2009

Craft show preparations

I'm going to be at a craft show at the local American Legion Hall benefiting the VFW Women's Auxiliary on Saturday, November 7th and have been working on some of my projects. I've seen such cute punched creatures and adapted them for Christmas tags. And they can also double as a tree ornament. The first one is a version of a Christmas card I designed for a stamp camp.


Then I saw several cute penguins and had to try it out as well!

And finally a cute Rudolph! I embossed his nose to make it shiny (or is it "glow"?) and used the snowflake punch to create his antlers.


Craft shows are always trial-and-error as far as what projects sell. Even with the same event, it can change from year to year. And this is my first time at this particular craft show, so I'm trying to make a wide variety of projects and a wide variety of price-points. I guess I'll see how these go over! Keep your fingers crossed for me! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin