Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Top Note box

I have seen some adorable projects all over blog-land featuring the Stampin' Up!-exclusive Top Note die. I found the dimensions for the project somewhere, proceeded to misplace them, so I came up with my own version. My stamp clubbers made this one tonight:




I kept the lid simple, but jam-packed full of wonderful accessories - particularly the new scallop oval punch that will be available April 1st! It will be released as part of the new Occasions Mini Catalog. But this month, Stampin' Up! is allowing customers to pre-order 3 of the Easter sets:
  • Eight Great Greetings ($27.95)
  • An Egg-cllent Easter ($21.95)
  • Wagon Full of Fun ($34.95)
Email me (marilyngoodrich.su@gmail.com) to get a copy of the mini catalog or to place an order!

Stamps: Oval All (coming soon!)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: large oval punch, scallop oval punch (coming soon!), wide oval punch, Big Shot machine, Top Note die, ribbon slide from Hodgepodge Hardware, Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

yeah for you coming up with your own and you got your oval set and new punch! my order go held up with everyone elses from 3/2- getting it next week.

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Very Pretty Box!

Cheers,

Dorothy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin