Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Retro Fresh

While cleaning out some old samples, I came across this card that I made for a swap almost a year ago. I really liked the clean and simple layout, but wanted to give it a little more life. So I opted for a color combination inspired by the Retro Fresh style watch (check out pages 10 & 11 in the Spring-Summer Catalog). I'm planning the cards for my Thank You Stamp-a-Stack class later this month and this one just might make the final cut.


I didn't have ribbon with any of these colors, so I opted to use some pumpkin grosgrain ribbon, which just happened to complement the Tangerine Tango quite nicely! Enjoy :-)


Stamps: Garden Greetings
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Sumer Sun
Accessories: pumpkin grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Great card! I really like these bold bright colors and clean look!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin