Sunday, October 17, 2010

Faux Fabric

Yes, I'm still here and kicking...I just haven't had time for blogging. I've been so busy lately and have lots of projects to share. So I'll start out with a fun card from a workshop on Friday night. It's a CASE of one I found on Splitcoaststampers.com. By stamping first and then running the cardstock through the Big Shot with the square lattice embossing folder, it looks like fabric!

I have some other cards with "faux" techniques to share so be sure to check back tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Falling Leaves
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, square lattice embossing folder, modern label punch, Daffodil Delight satin ribbon, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin