Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Watercolor birthday

My favorite stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog is Watercolor Trio. I'm a sucker for anything floral and I just love how the images look watercolored effortlessly!



I used two tones of yellow (So Saffron and Crushed Curry) to create depth on the flower. I also used textured cardstock with some extra dimension by using an embossing folder. Here's a close-up shot that shows the multi-color flower and double-textured cardstock:


I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

~Marilyn~


Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Garden Green
Ink: So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Garden Green
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots impressions embossing folder, scallop edge punch, organza ribbn, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin