Saturday, May 29, 2010

Challenge accepted


Today's card is one that I made a week ago as part of a challenge my upline gave her group. We received a Top Note-cut piece of Travel Journal designer series paper (from the Summer Mini Catalog) and a build-a-brad. As I played around with the Top Note piece, it occurred to me that if I ran it through the Big Shot a second time to create a square piece, it kind of looked like a mortar board. So I ran with the idea to make a graduation card - now if I only knew someone graduating with blue and orange school colors! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~



Stamps: Happy Grad
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, build-a-brad, 3/4" circle punch, Travel Journal designer series paper, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin