Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Treat Cup Challenge


Today's card is one I made for a challenge from my upline to use a treat cup. I started by created a multi-colored focal image using the very popular Medallion stamp set and some sponge daubers. I started by inking up the entire image with So Saffron ink. Then I went back over the image with sponge daubers using Crushed Curry and Soft Suede inks to add some dimension. I punched a bunch of flowers out of Soft Suede cardstock with the Trio Flower punch to fit inside the treat cup. Last, I added a few layers of cardstock and DONE!

One of my fellow demonstrators, Rhonda Wilkinson, got super creative using her treat cups to fit poker chips, dog treats, and miniature dice (see below). Way too cute!!
Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~



Stamps
: Medallion, Watercolor Trio
Cardstock: Kraft (soon-to-be-called Crumb Cake), Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Accessories: 1-3/4" circle punch, treat cup, sponge daubers, trio flower punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin