Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More color renovation

Continuing on yesterday's theme of the upcoming Color Renovation, today's card features old In Colors, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette:


Lots of layering on this one...3 levels of dimensionals in fact! That makes up for the total lack of dimensionals in yesterday's project (did you notice?)! I punched with the small heart punch first, then centered the heart inside the 1-1/4"circle punch. The negative space of the heart is accented with the first level of dimensionals. I used a marker to only ink up a portion of the sentiment (the whole sentiment says "i love you, friend") and since the In Colors didn't come in markers in the past, I used an aquapainter and picked up the ink from the lid of the stamp pad to color in the heart. I'm so glad I held onto my retired In Color inks!! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: Picture This
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red,
Accessories: aquapainter, small heart punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, corner rounder, Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

getting me excited to play with new colors, like the round edges and layers

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the colors and the rounded edges. The color renovation makes being a hoarder pay off!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin