Sunday, March 28, 2010

Excuse me...

Sorry my blog posts have disappeared this week, but I've been busy coordinating a Sale-a-Bration Stamp Camp. And I'm happy to report that it was a great success! :-) Nearly 100 campers enjoyed a day of card-making with tons of stamped projects on display for inspiration. Two of my favorite pieces are from fellow demonstrators, Jaime Seiter - my one and only fabulous downline :-) - and Susi Brunk:



Now I can hopefully get back on a regular posting schedule, so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

These projects are fantastic! I'm glad your camp went well, 100 campers Wow!

Jaime said...

Hey Thanks for posting that picture, especially since I totally forgot to take a picture myself!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin