Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Digital cards

Time to play with My Digital Studio! I'm having fun with this awesome digital papercrafting software! You can make cards, scrapbook pages, calendars, and so much more! If you're feeling intimidated by the digital process, there are lots of templates and pre-designed projects.

This first project is a designer project - I simply opened it and voila - the card was done!

You can start with a designer project and make your own changes to it. I started with the same card as the first one but customized it.And this last card was created from scratch.


You can take baby steps and start out with the designer projects and then begin branching out with your own original creations as your confidence with My Digital Studio grows! If you'd like to take a "test drive" with My Digital Studio, let me know; I'm happy to meet with you and let you try it out to see just how easy it is!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin