Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great Dreams

A little more playtime today with my new catalog goodies! I just LOVE the new Pink Pirouette in color! It's lighter than Pretty in Pink, but darker than Blush Blossom. And it looks great with the new Kiwi Kiss in color as well. I'm having lots of fun with the new scallop edge punch too. Here's a sample I came up with....hmmm, wonder if I should use this card in my stamp-a-stack class this month...


Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Accessories: blender pen, scallop edge punch, black grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

5 comments:

Sharon Graham said...

Wow, another home-run! YES, definitely do this at your stamp-a-stack this month. People will be clamoring to host workshops so they can earn this fantastic set.

Love the layout and color combination.

Unknown said...

OOOOOHHH I love this set!! Can't wait for mine to arrive today!! Great card!!

Jana O'Brien said...

Beautiful card, Marilyn! I love those colors together.

Carla said...

Love the way you are working with your new goodies! Great card!

Emily said...

Awesome card Marylin! I love the colors. I really need that stamp set =).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin