Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bella Rose

Finished two stamp-a-stack classes this weekend and wanted to play with my new goodies from the Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog that's coming out next month. Here's a super simple card that took me no more than 3 minutes. I can appreciate a very detailed, intricate card, but I seem to be drawn to the more simplistic but elegant these days when I'm designing. I have to admit that I didn't get overly excited when I initially saw this new designer series paper (DSP) but fell in love after seeing some of the fabulous projects made with it. Hope you like it!!



Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Dreams du Jour
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Accessories: Bella Rose DSP (coming soon!), photo corner punch, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

great project, love how you combined the baroque with word phrase

Jana O'Brien said...

The photo corner and stamped medallion add nice touches to your simple, elegant card!

Unknown said...

This card is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Love how you used a stamp in the background and stamped the words on top of it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin