Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bright and Cheerful


The next few shares are from a private stamp-a-stack I did last week. The girls were mostly new stampers so the host wanted to keep the cards on the basic side. I love showing folks clean and simple cards...it prevents new stampers from feeling overwhelmed and reminds veteran stampers that simple can still be beautiful.

I love the bright color combination on today's card - Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight! It feels so fresh. I was so happy to see that Stampin' Up added more impressions embossing folders to the Idea Book & Catalog! Everyone is amazed how much dimension can be added to a project so simply.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be posting more clean and simple cards from my stamp-a-stack in the coming days, so be sure to check back.

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: Because I Care
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines impressions embossing folder, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, Daffodil Delight satin ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin