Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lucky me!


As promised, I'm back with another card featuring the soon-to-be-gone Sweet Pea designer series paper! This time I'm using one of the sheets with a super fun circle pattern. I immediately thought of using the Circle Circus stamp set to repeat the circles on the cardbase. I used a simple watercoloring technique - stamp a line-art image with classic ink and then use an aquapainter to pull the ink in so you can color the image. Easy!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: Eight Great Greetings, Circle Circus
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Brown, Always Artichoke, Rose Red
Accessories: Sweet Pea designer series paper, aquapainter, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin