Thursday, November 5, 2009

Patterned Pine


My next few posts will be more holiday cards I created for a craft show. I wanted to use up some pieces of the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit I used for a class last month. By simply using some leftover pieces of adhesive diecut strips, I was able to create a nice framing for a stamped image. I used a marker to color in just one of the trees in the Patterned Pines hostess stamp set and used the Christmas sentiment from the always-useful Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. The panel was mounted onto the cardbase with a few stampin' dimensionals and that's it! Done!

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by :-)

A little sidenote: Did you notice my new blog header? I created it in My Digital Studio (MDS), Stampin' Up!'s new digital paper crafting software! I still have a lot to learn about of MDS, but boy am I having fun playing with it!!

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: Patterned Pines (hostess Level 1), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin