Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Shoebox Swap Shares

I have some more projects to share from the shoebox swap this past weekend with my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators. This first card was designed by Kelly Skidmore and the color combination is fabulous - Lucky Limeade (new in-color) and Chocolate Chip.


The new Holiday Mini Catalog that debuts on September 1st has so many fabulous new products. You are going to LOVE the new Stocking Builder punch! Not only does it coordinate with the Stitched Stockings stamp set, it's works wonderfully with the silver glimmer paper! This Christmas card was designed by my upline, Sherrie Thomas.

To show you how fabulously sparkly the glimmer paper is, here's a close-up of the stocking:


You can now see why I love getting together with my stampin' sisters! We all love to share our ideas and I always come away from the meetings re-energized. If you want to be a part of a supportive network of talented paper crafters, consider becoming a demonstrator. I just celebrated my 6th anniversary and still love it as much as I did when I started.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


{{thank you}}
Stamps: Creative Elements, Perfectly Penned
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Big Shot, Houndstooth embossing folder, stampin' dimensionals

{{merry christmas}}
Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Garden Green, Early Espresso, Real Red
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: stocking builder punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, modern label punch, Holly Beery Bouquet designer series paper, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin