Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Remember me?

This month has been a big 'ol blur for me. My husband and I took our first cruise and thoroughly enjoyed spending what's typically a cold and yucky time of the year in the South Caribbean! Let me tell you, it's an absolutely fabulous place to be in February. But between getting ready for the trip and then jumping back into our crazy day-to-day schedule, I just haven't had the time for posting. But now I have some great projects to share with you!

Today's card reminds me of a warm, comforting quilt. Reminiscent of the 1930s, Springtime Vintage designer series paper (#121782, $9.95) is perfect for all your vintage projects.

Did you also notice the great new embossing folder I used? The Framed Tulips (#121809, $7.95) folder is a simple way to create some wonderful borders for all of your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Thanks Kindly
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Big Shot, framed tulips embossing folder, crochet trim, Springtime Vintage designer series paper

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin