Monday, July 19, 2010

Fancy Favor

I'm very excited about today's project! After spending most of the weekend designing cards for a workshop and upcoming stamp-a-stack, I had an itch to make a 3-D project. And once again, Big Shot came to the rescue! Check this out:


I used the Fancy Favor box die for the Big Shot, some designer series paper, striped grosgrain ribbon and some punches to create a multi-layered flower. To add a little more pizzazz to the flower, I swiped a Versamark ink pad on the petals, applied clear embossing powder and set it with a heat tool and then glued a button to the center. Here's a close-up of the flower:

Hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: With All My Heart
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Greenhouse Gala designer series paper, Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon, clear embossing folder, heat tool, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, word window punch, Brights Collection buttons, sticky strip

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin