Just around the corner is Sale-a-Bration AND a new mini catalog! Starting January 5th, Stampin' Up! introduces lots of new goodies - stamps, designer series papers, punches and other accessories! I love that demonstrators get to pre-order goodies - just another benefit Stampin' Up! offers us! :-)
This card incorporates a new punch that is available through Sale-a-Bration and a new stamp set and embossing folder in the Occasions Mini Catalog. Oh, and exciting news about stamps in the mini catalog... Stampin' Up! is introducing their line of repositionable clear-mount stamps!!
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Big Shot, Pretties kit, scallop trim edge punch, modern label punch, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, stampin' dimensionals