Monday, November 16, 2009

Repurposed


I still have some leftovers from a stamp-a-stack and am trying to find ways to re-purpose them. I created this cute card using Dusty Durango as the cardbase. I love mixing this color with Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive - a very fun, fresh color combo! I stamped the image with Stazon so that I could use an aquapainter to color it in. I just love a quick and easy card - this one took only about 5 minutes!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Very Thankful, Polka Dot background (retired)
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Dusty Durango, Stazon Black, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: wide oval punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, aquapainter, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Shannon Doll said...

Marilyn, you are so creative! I still want to come to a class sometime :) Very cute card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin