Friday, July 17, 2009

Caitlin's birthday


A friend of mine asked me if I would design some projects for her daughter, Caitlin's, birthday party. She's just having 2 girls for a sleepover party and all the girls enjoy crafting.

I found this adorable paper bag purse on Becky Roberts' blog that I thought would be perfect. The girls can make their bags and then we'll do some other projects that will fit inside and that will become their party favor! We're thinking of covering tubes of lip balm, making 3x3 cards with envelopes, small stuff like that. When I showed Caitlin my prototype, she loved it! So now I'm excited to design the rest of the projects. :-)


Stamps: Best Yet
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Good Morning designer series paper, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, crop-a-dile, paper bag

1 comment:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! The girls will love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin