Wednesday, December 3, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I'm well on my way to making the nearly 100 Christmas cards I'll be mailing out this year, but now that it's December, I'm feeling the pressure to get these done and out earlier than I did last year. Looking for a quick and easy holiday card, I turned to my trusty Deer Friends hostess stamp set, some punches and designer series paper from the I Wish Simply Scrappin' kit.



No, it's not the most original design, but if you're looking for something that's easy to mass-produce, this tried-and-true layout fits the bill! Remember, most people are just thrilled with receiving a hand-made card from you. It doesn't have to be totally decked out to impress them! In fact, I'll probably take this idea and slightly alter it with different colors/patterns and crank out a bunch tonight.

{{O Christmas Tree}}
Stamps: Deer Friends
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun
Accessories: scallop edge punch, I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, stampin' dimensionals

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!!! I think I need to start on mine.....Thanks for the inspiration!!

Kathy W said...

simple to mass produce but such great colors! I was stupid and cut out all my elements for mine this year (only 75) but used big shot for my photo.

Sharon Graham said...

Cute! Don't you love the Simply Scrappin' Kits? They make projects so easy.

Lynn Put said...

Wow 100 cards!!! Your doing much better than I am! This is a wonderful card, I like the clean lines and warm colors! I really wish I had gotten this set when I had the chance to pre order it!

Marilyn said...

This is a lovely card, perfect design for mass-producing cards!! I've got to finish mine up too!!

Jamie Martin said...

Really cute, good luck getting them all done :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin