Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shoebox swap

Here's a simple card I designed for a shoebox swap with some other demonstrators:


The theme was Valentine's Day and I used the Sweet Always designer series paper as my inspiration for the color combo. I was looking at my display board and found another card I had made using color blocks and thought the layout would carry over for this project. Hope you like it! :-)

{{love you}}
Stamps: A Happy Heart
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: corner rounder, key tag punch, stampin' dimensionals, 1/2" circle punch, Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon, silver brad, sponge, Sweet Always DSP

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

Love the blocks of color!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin