Thursday, August 21, 2008

Funky Flowers

I am patiently waiting (yeah, right!) for all my goodies from the new catalog which are not scheduled to arrive until next Tuesday - boo hoo. The last 2 weeks have been a blur....returning from vacation, having 2 stamp club meetings, my son starting school in a new building, feeling totally unmotivated to clean my craft room. I had today off so I spent the morning designing and preparing materials for a shoebox swap this weekend that my fabulous upline, Sherrie, is hosting. I won't post that card until after the swap just in case any of my sidelines see this before then (but be sure to check back Sunday evening!!).

I started playing with this new stamp set, Wow Flowers, and came up with a funky color combo using some of the new In Colors. I don't know how well you can see it in the photo, but the Whisper White cardbase is finished off with the new scallop edge punch (man, I LOVE that thing!). Enjoy!


Stamps: Wow Flowers, A Little Birdie Told Me
Cardstock: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: oval punch, large oval punch, scallop edge punch, stampin' dimensionals

4 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

I think the colors and the stamp set go great together!

Kathy W said...

fun color combo, great upsell of this set. I got my order two days ago and still haven't a chance to play with them

Anonymous said...

Oh man, no peeking huh??!! Guess I'll have to wait until the swap on Sunday to see your card. :) Love this one - great colors and layout! TFS!!

Unknown said...

I love these colors together!! Great card and glad you have a great vacation!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin