Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun with Chipboard

Hiddy ho neighbor! Sorry for my lack of posting, but I had a house full of out-of-town family last week and I'm still recovering! :) I had planned a class around the Book Basics chipboard last month but it bombed (no one signed up) so I had some chipboard sitting around just waiting for me to play. I've seen some terribly fantastic wall hangings from some other demonstrators so I tried my hand at it. I opted to only do one panel though - to keep it quick and easy. Sorry for the poor picture, but I had the option of a bright flash bouncing off the photo or this one where you can see the project even if it's a little on the blurry side. Hope you like it!


Stamps: Wonderful Favorites, Absolutely Fabulous
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Blue Bayou
Accessories: Spring Break designer series paper, Book Basics chipboard, large star punch, small star punch, stampin' dimensionals, cropadile, Blue Bayou stitched grosgrain

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

way too cute! i want to play now only i have way too much real work to do!!!

Marilyn said...

Aww - sorry to hear about your class - everyone I talk to has been so busy with the end of the school year, and now family vacations! Have fun playing with your chipboard - love your wall hanging you made - very cute!

Emily said...

Sorry about your class Marilyn. They probably just didn't know what they were missing =).That wall hanging is so cute! I love the papers that you used. The stars look great too! TFS!

Jana O'Brien said...

This is adorable Marilyn! These would make great gifts too.

Kathy W said...

I love these, I totally forgot I made one awhile ago for my husband for father's day.

I can relate, I tried to do one of these classes and got no one either. I think it's just a tough time of year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin