Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week and the PTO at my son's school does something special every day of the week. We did bagels one morning, ice cream sandwiches another, a big luncheon at the end of the week. I offered to make goodies for the teachers for one of the days and here's the project I made (I had to make 90!). I thought the star worked perfect since we're the Comets and our colors are green and black. Here's a picture of one closed and one open.

Stamps: Tiny Talk (retired)
Cardstock: black and green (non-SU), Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: large star punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, word window punch, stampin' dimensionals, velcro dots

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow Marilyn - 90!! I know that was a LOT of work!! I made 100 treats for my daughter's staff but what I did wasn't near the work you put in - I did business sized cards with an almond joy bar taped to the back that said "you are a joy to our children" I love your idea - its great - maybe I'll use it next year!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Love the star to go with the Comets! :)

Kathy W said...

fun project, but 90-yikes- good for you!
Also, saw you were on stamper's showcase, congrats!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

OH wow! 90 of these! Great job. I love the star and circle punches. Perfect colors for your school!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin