Sunday, March 9, 2008

Gift card packaging

While visiting Dawn Griffith's blog for the umpteeth time, I found her video tutorial of a new way to package a gift card. Seeing how simple it was, I just HAD to try it! I was so pleased with how quickly it was to whip one of these up. Here's the outside:

And here's the inside (please ignore my poorly manicured hands - I've just been too lazy to remove that chipped nail polish!):
From start to finish, it only took me about 5 minutes. Even if you're in a hurry, you can whip one of these up in no time. So the next time you're giving a gift card, give this a try!

Stamps: Spring Solitude, Solitude wheel (hostess level 2)
Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Naturals White, Close to Cocoa
Ink: So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, stamp-a-ma-jig, white lunch bag

5 comments:

Debbi said...

What a fun idea. This would be great for upcoming Graduations!

Sandi Berg said...

Wow! Very cool!!! Will have to go check it out!

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Like it lots!!!

Marilyn said...

What a fun idea!! Thanks for sharing this card and Dawn's blog link too!!

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! Thanks for linking us up to her blog!!! She is now in my favorites!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin